The untraceable history of the best computer games is evident of this phenomenon and its rising and deepening popularity and addiction factors with a wide range of players irrespective of their age or gender. The discovery of Personal Computer have led to manifold role and contribution of this electronic devise and since that time we cannot deny its boon in the field of entertainment which manifested itself best in forms of computer games which has taken the new-age generation by a storm. With time and further invention, renovation and requirements, the facets and techniques of computers have seen many developments and dynamism and along with the same, the quality, version, and presentations of the online games too have seen many variations and progressions. However, people still think of those basic and earlier versions of computer games with much fondness sand nostalgia. With time, taste and techniques computer games have undergone many changes and deviations from the original pieces and animations. Listed below in a reducing order, are the best computer games of all ages which have for years captured our attention, imagination and addiction. The more popular names of the computer games would occur as one would go down below the list that is enumerated here.
You must read insurance policies for playing games that helps you to get better output and secure yourself.
10. Phantasy III: The game happened to be an immensely entertaining one and was used to play on a Commodore 64. The game was based on dungeons and dragons style which involved players to crawl inside dungeon in order to avoid the dangerous dragons and other hurdles. The players used to enjoy the opportunity of exploring the fantasy world of dragons and of fighting the monsters encountered on the way. The apparently endless challenges and hassles presented on the path were no doubt exciting s well as threatening.
9. Lemmings: The games used to be fast-paced computer game played on Amiga wherein the game was based on winning a certain amount or percentage of Lemmings which were a bunch of cute, tiny and furry creatures which would follow each other from point A to point B. The player used to enjoy the excitement and adventures of the treacherous terrains and he /she must guide these creatures to their goals. However, certain powers were assigned to some of them like parachuting, exploding, digging which would help the herd to get to their destination safely.
8. SimCity: The name itself unfolds all the popular demand of this legend of a game where the player sees himself as the mayor of a pretty city and is assigned with the responsibility to build the city with prosperity and riches and to help them grow. Similar to a mayor’s job, the player has to decide about the taxation and zoning, building infrastructures like power-houses, buildings, roads, bridges, police stations, bazaars, fire departments, water drainage and all necessary structures and developments inside the city. The game had gained a lot of attention and appreciation at its time.
7. Sid Meyers Pirates: Imagining oneself as the part of a rich pirate ship roaming openly in the endless stretches of an ocean is everyone’s fantasy and this game does exactly that. It allows you to feel the enchantment of traveling, exploring, robbing and roaming in the ocean and thus the feelings of victory, pride and adventure can be associated with the game. The game would take you to conquer towns and other ships, collect riches and treasures and would let you enjoy the process to the fullest. It celebrates youth in all its forms.
6. Worms: This weird yet funny game had held lot of players’ addiction and attention for a long time. The game would allow each player with a team of 5 worms empowered with 5 different weapons. The game require each player to set their worms against each other’s in order to annihilate the opposition and thus it would continue for a long time without annihilating the players’ interest or participation. The game used to be highly addictive and interesting despite the involvement of slimy creatures like worms.
5. Bejeweled: This form of flash game used to hold a player’s attention and admiration for a long time and thus used to continue for hours at a stretch. The games could be played on the internet and one need not buy the program for the same. The addiction factor was too much for the players to not repeat the game after each play. The game used to present a screen-full of jewels to the players, wherein the players have to form a combination of 3 or more jewels. At the end of each combination, the players would come to know about their scores followed by an explosion.
4. Gallop Racer: The game unleashed the thrill and chill of being a jockey, a horse rider and a n owner of a stable which would require the player to take care of the horses as well as race through higher levels to win the game. As a character of the game, the player needs to ride the horse, breed the same and sell it to a dealer. As a player one must pay attention to the horse’s age, ability and racing capabilities and the simulation aspects of the game were highly developed due to the realistic presentations of conditions and situations.
3. Boomshine: This game used to be one of its kinds and was appreciated for its relaxation-providing factors without any stressful and complex or nervous situations. Yet the enjoy-ability of the game was kept intact by the apt amount and presentation of challenges and the dealing with manageable difficulties. The player used their presence of mind and alertness to click on the dots which would move all across the screens. The game gets trickier at higher levels as the increase in numbers and speed up in movement. The effects created by the game used to be very spirited yet subtle.
2. Grand Theft Auto III: The game is the victory of ultimate imagination of one having a vision of a place of free will where a player can move around doing anything and everything at his/her will and the player used to practice any activity according to his/her wishes and demands. The game opened up a new chapter in the history of computer gaming and has redefined the elements of fun, excitement and adventure. The thrills and pleasures of practicing free-will proved to be a big hit with all irrespective of age and gender.
1. FuMafia: This Multiple player online game has gained momentum as one of the most addictive computer games of all ages, wherein the player becomes a mob character and indulges in mobbing with other players for powers, strength and victory. The situation tends to take a complex shape and gets a little complicated as the player rises to the higher levels.
These above mentioned computer games have for ages captured players’ minds, time, spirit and attention and have gained quite an amount of addictive popularity from players from all around the globe.
You don’t find too many things of value that are free of charge, but Royal Vegas online casino is breaking the mold with their free play slot machines. That’s right, you can play all of the online casino games fans love, including a huge variety of slots.